Pattern by Natsuki Otani
Ok you lovely creative types! I know you have all been itching for a new open submission brief to get your teeth into, so in collaboration with Paper Bicycle Creative we have put together a pattern rally with three themes and a sweet prize awarded to one lucky artist for each . There are three themes, three weeks and three chances to win a limited edition screen print and a water bottle of your choice.
Floral: 23rd to 29th May
Your very best floral pattern, one week deadline,
Food: 30th to 5th June
Something tasty and fun would fit the bill here,
Pets: 6th to 12th June
Cute and furry or big and hairy, it's your choice of best friend
As usual we have some guidelines to follow so that we can get your submission up and qualifying
- On theme and a pattern, though feel free to interpret the brief as you like.
- Low res, 72 dpi jpeg file please so that we can get them up easily at web quality.
- Don't forget to send us the links to your portfolio sites, (blog, facebook, flickr and etc) if you are sending us your product, send us a link to the pages you are selling your products.
- Send us a link to your twitter account if you have one, so I can promote you on twitter effectively.
- Deadline for each themes is each week's Sunday.
- Please send your work to illustrationrally[at]hotmail.co.uk with the title "Pattern Rally Submission"
Patterns win prizes so get cracking for a chance to win!