Illustration by Natsuki Otani
Hello everyone! Hope the readers who live in England are enjoying the weather, how's it like in other countries? It's nearly Easter and there are tons of chicks and chocolates all over the shops so we'd like to announce our Easter Open Submission Rally too! You can create something for children or express your love for chocolates, if you don't care about Easter maybe you can let a chicken say how you feel... Please read our submission guidelines below, early submission gets early exposure so if you are selling Easter products please send us your work as soon as you can so you can make the most of it. Looking forward to seeing all the tasty chickens!
- Any form of art is welcome, illustration, photography, graphic design, animation and more.
- You can submit as many of your works as you like.
- Your submissions don't need to be created for us, old work is welcome!
- 72 dpi jpeg file please.
- Send us your artist name and the links to your portfolio sites, if you are sending us your product, send us a link to the pages you are selling your Easter products on.
- Send us your twitter name if you have one, so I can promote you on twitter effectively.
- Deadline is 5PM Monday the 9th April.
- Please send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Easter day Rally Submission"